How to buy Monacoin (MONA) with a Credit or Debit Card on bitFlyer
No one can dispute the mass popularity of Bitcoin. Monacoin, an alternative cryptocurrency, is yet another ever-evolving success story from Japan. Monacoin is a decentralized and open-sourced cryptocurrency that successfully separated from Litecoin back in 2014. This altcoin is another opportunity for users to diversify their crypto portfolio. At bitFlyer, we are providing this opportunity as it is available to be purchased on our platform.
Among global crypto traders, the current most popular way to buy Monacoin is by debit or credit card. Monacoin is not available for purchase everywhere, but it's possible to do so on bitFlyer with a fast and simple Credit/Debit card transaction. Users can acquire some Monacoins rapidly and without having to worry about security, or needing a Monacoin Wallet. bitFlyer provides everything so that customers can focus on trading.
Using your everyday credit/debit card has its own advantages and clear steps to be taken. Let’s take a closer look at them in our next section.
Advantages of buying Monacoin (MONA) by Credit Card or Debit Card
The fact that millions of satisfied customers have used bitFlyer is a clear indicator of our convenience and credibility. Moreover, if you are looking for the safest and fastest way to buy Monacoin with a credit or debit card, we’ve prepared clear steps and advantages of making this kind of a transaction with bitFlyer.
- The first major advantage is simplicity in the process. The steps required are straightforward, easy to understand, and only take a few clicks to get through.
- Transparency is another key advantage. bitFlyer doesn’t add any hidden fees, you can clearly see how much you buy and at what price.
- With bitFlyer, you don't need to go through a very exhausting verification process to start buying with your credit card.
A comprehensive and convenient user-interface will be easily navigated by newcomers. The process is pretty similar to any e-commerce purchase. It's like buying some things online.
How to buy Monacoin (MONA) with your credit card on bitFlyer?
Buy Monacoin with a debit or credit card is the best and fastest way to buy, but there are a few steps to follow to get there.
- The first step is to create an account on our platform if you’re not an already existing customer.
- Verify your email, fill in a few personal information and you are ready to go.
- If you want limitless deposit and withdrawal, you will have to submit additional documents for your account verification.
- In case you already have an account, just log in with your existing username and password.
- In order to make purchases with your credit or debit card, go to the "Instant Buy" Section and select Monacoin.
- After this, you can select the amount of Monacoin you would like to purchase with bitFlyer or choose the number of Euros you want to invest\exchange. However, don’t forget to get acquainted with the current Monacoin price, as it constantly changes depending on the crypto market situation.
- If you can't decide, you can select a predefined amount that is based on the most popular choices among our users.
- Select your preferred payment method, in that case, using your credit or debit card, process the payment and the appropriate amount of MONA will be available to you.
- Just wait for the transaction confirmation and that’s it! Your newly bought Monacoins have been transferred to your dedicated wallet and are available for you to use!
Pretty simple, right? As you see, buying a Monacoin with your everyday credit card is as simple as it gets.
Other methods of buying Monacoin (MONA)
Buying Monacoin with debit or credit card is not the only way provided on our platform.
Another popular method of buying Monacoin on bitFlyer is via funds from a SEPA bank transfer. Users that have a bank account can use it to make a deposit in Euros to their bitFlyer account. From there, they can use their account's balance to buy some Monacoins.
Another convenient way to buy Monacoin is to use popular European payment services like Sofort, Giropay or Ideal. You don’t have to worry about their safety at all since they are some of the most trusted and reliable payment services in the world.