Is it possible to buy Bitcoin Cash in the UK with bitFlyer?
Customers in the United Kingdom are now able to purchase Bitcoin Cash through the innovative trading platform bitFlyer. bitFlyer is a one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, facilitating the trade of trusted and verified virtual currencies. The process of buying Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in the United Kingdom with bitFlyer is intuitive and straightforward. This article will cover all the necessary steps and factors involved in the purchasing process, giving you a comprehensive view of not just how to use bitFlyer, but how to also capitalize on the growing cryptocurrency market!
Our platform is ideal for potential investors in the United Kingdom looking to buy/sell Bitcoin Cash; our consistent high quality service has allowed us to successfully expand our services to the European market.
We are confident you will feel comfortable buying and selling Bitcoin Cash with our exchange due to these innovative and unique features:
- Global Support Network – To ensure customers always have access to support, we have offices situated in Tokyo, San Francisco and Luxembourg.
- Licensed to operate in Europe – We are the only exchange to have licensing in the EU, US, and Japan.
- Advanced Technology and Security Protocols – We utilize modern technology and security protocols to ensure the safety of users and assets. Multi-signature and two-factor authentication, Anti-Money Laundering measures (ALM), KYC (Know Your Customer) identification, cold storage and secure hosting servers are all employed to ensure maximum protection.
- User Friendly – We have followed the best UX/UI design practices to craft a user-friendly platform that allows for a smooth, quick, and error free trading experience.
- Instant Trade – Instantly buy and sell Bitcoin Cash with no order book and no fees on our Buy/Sell platform. You can always trade instantly at the prices shown on the interface
- Real Time Currency Information – Our platform provides access to real-time information, allowing you to stay on top of the cryptocurrency markets. This information can also be accessed conveniently through our easy-to-use mobile app.
All these features have helped shape us into a leading currency exchange. We are also proud to have our exchange featured in several prominent media publications such as CNBC, Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal.
What is Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?
So what exactly is Bitcoin Cash, and why would you want to get hold of it?
Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that was created in late 2016 - by mid-2017 it was already becoming increasingly popular. Bitcoin Cash is actually a fork of the most well known cryptocurrency Bitcoin. BCH has its own blockchain and functions just like a digital currency.
Let’s dive into some of the features of Bitcoin Cash and look at the ways it differs from its parent currency, Bitcoin.
The differences between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin:
- Bitcoin Cash has cheaper transfer fees, making transactions in BCH more cost effective
- Bitcoin Cash has faster transfer times
- Bitcoin Cash can handle more transactions per second than Bitcoin, allowing a greater number of people to trade in BCH at the same time.
Bitcoin Cash is cheaper and easier to use due to its core advantage of scalability. More people are able to perform transactions on the blockchain at a given time. BCH developers are constantly implementing solutions to make the blockchain more scalable, giving Bitcoin Cash greater potential for adoption and increased usage.
In terms of market value, Bitcoin Cash is indeed a valuable currency, with the price having reached as high as €2,600 euros. BCH currently sits at a healthy €351 euros, a steady increase after a period of fluctuation. Backed by seasoned developers and investors, with low fees, fast transactions, and a stable and secure blockchain, BCH is a smart investment for anyone looking to break into the profitable cryptocurrency trade.
What to do with your Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash was designed with not just trading in mind; its intended usage is to act as a peer-to-peer electronic currency. BCH can be used as a digital currency to make purchases ranging from online shopping, to purchasing other cryptocurrencies.
With near instant transactions and low fees, it is one of the most secure and widely used digital currencies in the world.
How to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with bitFlyer?
With bitFlyer, purchasing Bitcoin Cash in the UK is quick and straightforward. Follow these simple steps and soon you will be able to buy your first BCH.
Here’s how to do it:
- Create an account with bitFlyer. (Or login if you already have an account)
- Verify your account and complete required identity checks. Now you can proceed with your BCH purchase!
- Use our intuitive interface to check the current price of Bitcoin Cash.
- Determine how much BCH you need. Note that the minimum transaction amount on bitFlyer is 0.001 BTC.
- Deposit the equivalent in fiat currency using your preferred instant payment method.
- Confirm your order and that’s it! You now own some Bitcoin Cash!
Buy Bitcoin Cash with your preferred payment method
There are many different ways to purchase your desired cryptocurrency in the United Kingdom. bitFlyer’s platform supports multiple payment options. Bitcoin Cash can be purchased using wire bank transfer, credit card, debit card, or the following supported payment methods: Sofort, iDeal, and GiroPay.
Two points to keep in mind:
- bitFlyer has a 1.95% transaction fee for the Instant Buy payment methods.
- For the Trade Pro accounts, there are no limits on deposits/withdrawals or trading. Other accounts have a limit of €250 /day or €2500 /year (total).
Do you need a BCH Wallet?
The underlying technology that powers cryptocurrencies has allowed people to have full ownership of their money. As crypto is virtual, you need to utilize software known as a wallet, to effectively store your assets. bitFlyer provides all members with a secure wallet service based on the most up-to-date technology, making the process of currency storage and retrieval simple, safe and hassle free.