How to buy Bitcoin Cash with a Credit a Debit Card on bitFlyer?
While Bitcoin (BTC) is king, there are other cryptocurrencies available, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in particular. Launched in August 2017, this cryptocurrency is actually a fork of Bitcoin, but it is a completely independent, permissionless, and decentralized digital solution that requires no trusted third parties or central bank. Today, BCH has thousands of supporters around the world and is listed among the world’s top ten cryptos.
On our platform, you can buy bitcoin cash with a debit card instantly. But there are some points to consider. Let’s examine the most important ones.
- Just for the record, before you can actually buy bitcoin cash with a credit card, you need to have a BCH wallet because it’s impossible to keep digital assets in a bank account. By default, once you buy BCH on our platform, your funds will be transferred to an embedded premium-security Bitcoin Cash wallet.
- If you already have a BCH wallet, and once you want to transfer your newly bought BCH there, bitFlyer provides this functionality. Simply register your wallet external address and request the transfer in the Account funding section.
- We don't apply any additional fees when buying. That means absolutely no surprises there!
- Check the limits. The deposit/withdrawal EUR/virtual currencies are up to EUR 250 per transaction. BitFlyer’s Trade Pro account class has no limits on how much you can deposit or withdraw. So, make sure to submit all the requested documents in order to reach this account class.
Advantages of buying Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with a credit card or a debit card on bitFlyer
- Using credit or debit cards (VISA / MasterCard) is the safest and the most convenient way to buy crypto.
- The usage of instant payment methods such as credit/debit cards allows you to quickly respond to the market and buy in an instant! No need to wait for the commonly used bank transfer that usually takes some time to be processed.
- You are buying directly from the platform – no middleman, just bitFlyer and your credit/debit card.
- Unlike other crypto exchanges operating in a regulatory grey area, bitFlyer is fully licensed to operate in Europe, Japan, and the US.
- On our platform, you're protected because it’s fully packed with cutting edge security features: two-factor identification (2FA) with Google Authenticator, multiple signatures, and DigiCert’s next-generation encryption. In line with government regulations, we require Know Your Customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) verifications and human verification for deposits and withdrawals. Moreover, a considerable amount of crypto is stored offline in cold wallets.
- It’s fast and hassle-free. Simply said, you can buy Bitcoin Cash just like you would buy anything else online.
How to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with A Credit Card or A Debit Card: Steps to Follow
Follow these steps to buy Bitcoin Cash with a credit card or a debit card:
Register an account/log in to your existing bitFlyer account.
Decide how much BCH you want to get and check its price.
Go to the "Instant buy" functionality/section of the platform.
Select BCH and specify the amount wanted.
Select a credit/debit card and proceed to the payment.
- Wait until you get BCH into your bitFlyer embedded wallet.
H2: Other methods to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Without a shadow of a doubt, buying BCH with a card is the easiest way, but it’s not the only one. With bitFlyer, you can buy BCH via bank transfer and several payment systems, including Sofort, iDeal, or GiroPay. If you use our platform, you may count on relatively low fees, great service, and advanced security regardless of the payment option.
* Here’s a tip for you: Upload the requested documents and get them verified in order to be upgraded to TradePro and enjoy limitless trading.